Report Abandoned, Nuisance and Junk Motor Vehicles

To report an abandon, nuisance or junk motor vehicle please fill out the information below.  You are required to provide your name. If you would like to be advised of the status of the complaint, please provide your contact information.(i.e., telephone, e-mail, address, etc.)

What is an Abandon, Nuisance or Junk Motor Vehicle?